Business Development Manager - Digital Transaction Banking
As the Digital Transaction Banking Business Development Manager, will be responsible for supporting the firms Digital Transaction Banking division to acquire new business opportunities with a focus on payments and FX.
Working alongside the Assistant Director, DTB to meet and exceed the performance objectives of the Department by establishing and developing new corporate target customer industry sectors and products aligned to the Bank's strategy.
You must be focused, dedicated, always striving to exceed expectations, whilst maintaining strong working relationships with clients and your colleagues within the business
- Contribute towards Digital Transaction Banking's success through sales support and key performance targets.
- Research, plan and implement new Business sectors to target that are aligned to the Bank's strategy.
- Research, plan and implement new Products to target that are aligned to the Bank's strategy.
- Acquire new business opportunities with a focus on Customers that hold larger Client balances specifically Brokers, Asset Management Firms, Wealth Management Firms and Fund Managers.
- Development & maintain effective marketing schedules.
- Develop/design campaign ideas for customer attraction. Also acquire new business opportunities with a focus on payments and FX. Maintain Bank policies, procedures and controls and ensure that they are always followed as first line of defence
- Ensure that with new business sectors introduced service levels and facilities can be maintained and improved that will increase standards of customer service to achieve brand loyaltyEnable strong relationships with all 3rd parties to raise the profile of our brand in the marketBe actively involved in all the relevant initiatives and activities across the business.
- Identify new business sectors with easily identifiable prospects that will bring in business to achieve targets.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of an effective client contact strategy.
- Support client retention strategies for all our new and existing customers.
- Cultivate knowledge: Participate in networking opportunities; read professional publications; grow your network.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, with either a Bank or a Non-Bank Financial Institution Payment Sector environment.
- Experience working at Brokers, Investment or Asset Management or Wealth Management business
- Success by meeting key business targets individually and/or collectively within a team.
- Structured, organised and methodical in your day-to-day planning.
- Ability to interact, persuade and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of services required by Financial Institutions such as Foreign Exchange, all types of Payments, and Client savings services, and the intricacies within each of these schemes.
- Knowledge of UK regulatory compliance requirements, AML/Financial Crime and risk management principles is preferred.