Business Readiness Manager
Kennedy Pearce are partnering with an industry leading financial services firm who seek a Business Readiness Manager on an initial six month contract within the project team to deliver a re-platforming project
The successful candidate must be a proven communicator with external and internal stakeholders at financial institutions and operated in project type roles previously.
You must have project implementation skills, have a proven understanding of Legal/KYC onboarding documentation with previous experience overseeing similar onboarding projects of members/partners highly desirable
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with various stakeholders, including existing member participants and internal colleagues, to ensure business readiness to support the IT changes being delivered, including legal and info security
- Create a communications strategy and stakeholder engagement plan and issue timely communications to all stakeholders
- Work with Legal teams (internal and external) to create, approve and execute the necessary documentation relating to different phases of the project
- Manage the migration of existing participants onto the new platform.
- Create training material for use by existing and new participants.
- Manage and undertake the training for existing participants
- Create operational processes and ensure that operational changes are implemented into business-as-usual activity to support the IT changes
Essential Skills and competencies
- Previous experience in Projects, Business Readiness activities and communication skills is essential
- Extensive experience working with internal and external stakeholders required
- Strong communication and presentation skills.