£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
SH Buss Supp_1638546722
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Business Support Manager within the Centre Management team for a global retail assets owner, developer and management company.
This is a permanent position, reporting to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager. This is a management support role that contributes to driving operational success through supporting the delivery of the 5 year business plan, the community resilience action plan and other key business objectives.
- Support the Community Relations Manager to deliver the Community Resilience Action plan for the centre.
- Oversee the delivery of customer contact management for the centre, through the contractors, included but not limited to customer complaints, feedback, enquiries and commercial bookings.
- Through the Guest Services contractor monitor and oversee the standards of communications with guests via email, telephone and in centre, ensuring the expert management of all customer related queries ensuring a premium customer experience.
- Work with the Centre Operations Manager to manage any guest service efficiencies and improvements between the centre team and reception team.
- Support the wider Centre Management team where required including but not limited to administrative support, presentation content and delivery, capital expenditure documentation, planning permission support and procurement of services.
- Ensure excellent coordination and communication between sites.
- Budget management for the office. Raising and tracking purchase orders.
- Assist in the management of the external supplier contract performance for guest services by overseeing the day to day performance of the reception team.
- Support the Community Relations Manager with charitable requests: organising community events and Administrative tasks.
- Provide support to the team through diary management, meeting organisation, and presentation organisation. Organising and attending meetings.
- Collate minutes for all relevant meetings, propose and draft agendas, and closing out any actions in a timely manner.
- Coordinate centre tours, seeking approval from corporate teams and assisting with in centre arrangements.
- Reconcile expenses using the online expenses system.
- Management of the overall office environment: desk planning and location, provision of services, induction for new starters, budget management, risk assessments.
- Organising and keeping on top of cleaning and maintenance teams.
- Coordination of the weekly team meeting, centre management internal and external events.
- Work with all departments to ensure feedback is shared, action is taken where applicable and opportunities for improvement are identified and actioned.
- Work with department heads to rectify recurring issues to proactively reduce complaints.
Skills and experience
- Shopping centre/retail/property/hospitality management experience erequired.
- Knowledge and interest in real estate and or/retail development management operations.
- Ability to effectively build networks and partnerships both inside and outside the organisation and work collaboratively with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Self-accountable to meet objectives.
- Able to multi task in a dynamic office environment whilst working to deadlines.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Ability to use systems available to log and amend specific requests.
- High levels of attention to detail.
This is a permanent position, paying £45,000 - £50,000 per annum with good company benefits.