City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
Cancellations and Novations Coordinator
Overall purpose of the job:
The Cancellations Team are an integral part of the Finance Department in this telecommunications company. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and cost effective completion of off-boarding Customer and Supplier services. You will be assisting with decommissioning services after successful migration activities. Novation requests are verified and reviewed before allowing services to novate to new account.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Monitoring emails relating to customer and supplier contracts
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that contracts are cancelled effectively to agreed terms and timescales.
- Raising invoice and credit notes requests to the billing team
- Keeping records up to date
- Collaborating with the sales team to assist them with questions regarding cancellation costs from a client and supplier perspective.
- Working with Service Delivery Engineers to decommission services after migration has been completed successfully
- Review and verify novation requests. Risk assessment to be initiated with our Credit Services Team
- Working with Legal team to raise novation agreements
Knowledge and experience required:
- Extremely well organised with experience of working in a business to business customer service environment.
- Attention to detail is also absolutely necessary
- Confident working with numbers and dates
- You must work well in a pressurised environment, to deadlines and resolve customer problems and disputes whilst maintaining a high level of service and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels and confidence when engaging with customers over the telephone is essential
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- 2 years' experience within Telecommunications industry preferred
- Excel skills must be at intermediate level.
If you feel this role is right for you then please apply now. We also handsome referral fees so if you know anybody relevant please put them forward.