£500 - £650 per day
6 months ago
CFO position on a 3-6 month contracting basis working alongside the founder. This CFO will provide leadership to develop a high-performing finance team. They will be a strong people leader who gets into detail and will ensure that the accounting and finance function is optimally structured. The succesful candidate will work in the office for 2 days per week as a minimim.
Some details about the role:
- The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all accounting and finance-related activities across the company, as well as adding significant breadth and depth to the control and compliance environment, especially on the cash management
- As a finance leader, the CFO will play an important role managing all external financial activities, being a key support in the financial communication with the Board and Investors
- The CFO will ensure that development, production and distribution-related financial matters are operated with the appropriate level of oversight relying on control activities provided by third parties.
- The CFO will advise on the optimal company structure as the company grows including local legal matters, taxation and currency. You will optimise on costs and tax structures and contribute to the overall refinancing the business.
- The CFO will provide leadership to and develop a high-performing finance team. They will be a strong people leader, with a culture of getting into the details and will ensure that the accounting and finance function is optimally structured.
- The successful candidate will lead all accounting and finance aspects including: Delivering timely and accurate management financial reporting (monthly, quarterly), Contributing to deliver the annual budget and re-forecasts (if any), Driving profitable business growth, Managing external relationships and working with outside lawyers (UK, Luxembourg, US) on corporate and structuring related matters ensuring the overall compliance.
To be successful for this position you must be on a short notice period and have:
- Experienced CFO working in a PE backed business
- Financial leadership experience with prior experience in a standalone CFO role or equivalent in a Media/Entertainment business
- International-Experience of working in multiple territories including the UK, Luxembourg, France and the US