City of London, London
£120000 - £140000 per annum
8 months ago
Immediate CFO needed for an interim/ potential temp to perm assignment. This role will be based in London and significant Private Equity experience is required.
- The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all accounting and finance-related activities across the company, as well as adding significant breadth and depth to the control and compliance environment, especially on the cash management.
- As a finance leader, the CFO will play an important role managing all external financial activities, being a key support in the financial communication with the Board, Investors and lenders.
- Ensure that development, production and distribution-related financial matters are operated with the appropriate level of oversight relying on control activities provided by third parties.
- Advise on the company structure as the company expands further its international operations, taking into consideration local legal matters, as well as taxation and currency.
- Contribute to the overall refinancing of the business
- Provide leadership to and develop a high-performing finance team. They will be a strong people leader, with a culture of getting into the details and will ensure that the accounting and finance function is optimally structured.
In order to be succesful:
- Qualified Accountant- CIMA, ACA, ACCA or CFA.
- Previous experience fundraising, re financing and working with Investors, PE firms needed.