City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
- Managing all service charge reconciliations & budgets prepared by Managing Agents
- Deal with all insurance recharges & monitoring of insurance claims
- Payment of all void rates bills
- Responsible for all insurance recovery
- Review all service charge budgets prepared
- Attend quarterly management meetings
- Review all rates bills relating to any void properties. Request approval from Asset Manager. Circulate monthly rates payment report. Prepare payment run to pay rates bills. Ensure that any refunds due are requested from relevant councils.
- Recharge annual insurance premiums to all tenants & Managing Agents. Deal with any tenant queries that may arise. Review monthly Insurers statement & post any adjustments needed. Monitor all insurance claims to ensure Insurers payment are allocated correctly
- Invoice all expenditure that is to be recharged directly to tenants including superior landlord costs.
- Assist with projects that impact the portfolio/division
- Good working knowledge of Horizon or similar property accounting system
- Awareness of the RICS service charge guidelines
- AAT - either qualified or studying towards