Growth-oriented company, dynamic work environment, global opportunities with very generous benefits over a 37.5-hour week. If you're either ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified with funds experience, and you're looking for a flexible working environment, check out this opportunity with a global leading company in fund delivery, corporate services and private wealth solutions. This role will provide a variety of tasks and clients in a fast-growth segment of the company.
Job Responsibilities as a Client Accountant:
- Co-ordination of client deliverables.
- Oversight and review of fund and SPV accounting prepared in the offshore Intertrust jurisdiction.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for special purpose vehicles and closed ended fund clients.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual financial statements.
- Managing the audit process and liaising with auditors.
- Preparation of UK VAT and CIS returns.
Key Skills and Experience for a Client Accountant:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, or part qualified.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate the desire to provide excellent client service in the face of conflicting demands and tight reporting deadlines.
- Time management, organisational ability, communication skills, diligence and accuracy of work are essential in this role.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a combined onshore/offshore team.
- The ability to be flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize in order to meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes to maximize efficiency and work smarter.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment that is subject to controls & procedures.
- Funds experience essential.
This role will provide the successful candidate with unique opportunities for them to develop themselves, not only professionally, but personally as well. The offered salary for this role is £45k with a 10-20% bonus. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract. If you feel you fit the role and possess the required skills and qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply.