6 months ago
ICE is seeking an experienced Client Services & Operations Senior Analyst to support the European Trade Repository operations. The individual will be responsible for supporting ICE Trade Vault & ICE eConfirm platforms and relevant customer support activities. The individual will also be responsible for customer integration support, certification testing and client communication for the APIs. The individual should have an understanding of the lifecycle of derivative trades and should able to manage customer relationships.
An ideal candidate will have a background of independently managing multiple clients and processes; knowledge of the confirmations and/or settlement areas of an energy or banking firm; ideally a working knowledge of the EMIR and REMIT reporting rules; and the subsequent workflows for the submission of trade data to repositories.
- Work with customers to understand their processes and requirements to best support their reporting workflows and confirmation needs;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the functioning of ICE Trade Vault and ICE eConfirm systems and APIs and how customers utilize these services within their businesses;
- Provide training, support and guidance as needed to customers;
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of API Client Integration status, issues, and feature requests, as needed;
- Monitor and oversee customer support inquires to ensure timely responses;
- Identify client production incidents and utilise appropriate escalation procedures to resolve;
- Liaise with product management on system and API requirements that satisfy customers' feedback and reporting requirements;
- Contribute to and review technical specifications relating to the APIs including documents used by customers for purposes of integration and testing;
- Fully understand system documentation and change management of new releases to provide training to customers and ICE Clearinghouses/Exchanges; and
- Liaise with U.S. co-workers to ensure consistency in the handling of global customers and implementation of new functionality.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to at least Degree Level or equivalent;
- Significant experience managing clients within energy or commodities (or related products);
- Good understanding of the lifecycle events for both physically and financially settled instruments in the commodity and energy asset class is essential;
- Understanding of operational processes and internal systems that support the automation of trade lifecycle processes is essential;
- Understanding of XML and REST is essential;
- Demonstrated experience with Soap UI is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide effective customer support;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to handle important customer communications with tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering high quality results;
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Team player who offers assistance to colleagues and works to develop others' knowledge as well as their own;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of EMIR or REMIT Regulations related to trade reporting and Trade Repositories is desirable;
- Knowledge of vendor trade capture systems and their EMIR reporting solutions as well as knowledge of Interest Rates, Equities, Credit or FX asset classes is desirable; and
- Experience in using ICE eConfirm and other automated confirmation matching platforms is desirable.