£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a Financial Services firm who offer a range of bespoke financial services for a wide variety of client types, based in the City, are looking for a Client Services Manager.
They are a company who one of the fastest growing organisations in the City, with an incredible retention rate and innovative and exciting plans for expansion on a huge scale in terms of office space and personnel. They take great pride in the care they show to their employees through the training and management style they provide.
As a Client Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Meeting clients' needs
- Achieving business goals and setting team KPI's
- Reporting to corporate clients
- Resolving any issues that arise
- Processing ISA transfers where necessary
- Processing investments and general fund administration
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced client services professional from a leading Financial Services organisation.