Client Solutions Analyst
- Posted 21 July 2022
- Salary Up to £43500 per annum
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineBanking Operations
- Contact NameWill Goodman
The purpose of this position is to support Key Stakeholders including Relationship Managers in the implementation of investment solutions for our clients. The role supports clients through their whole life cycle with my client This ranges from helping to win new business to providing first class support to clients and intermediaries either directly or via the EMEA offices in order to retain their business. Key elements of the role include:
- Assisting with the onboarding of EMEA FM and OCIO clients and escalating and managing situations to ensure an efficient process.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the daily process to enable the review of the clients funding level and portfolio composition against the mandate objectives and benchmarks for FM and OCIO clients.
- Supporting the business to ensure that due diligence is carried out on new and existing distributors.
- Co-ordinating any queries with the regional offices and escalating any issues accordingly.
- Responding to both internal and external queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Compiling, checking and distributing both ad-hoc and regular reporting, including client reporting, audit requests and reports required by the business.
- Participating in projects to enhance the efficiency of the operating model.
The position supports our Fiduciary Management and OCIO clients as well as Advisory and Intermediary Services in the EMEA region.
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Supporting the regional offices with the onboarding of EMEA clients and distribution relationships.
- Supporting and assisting in the project management for the onboarding of FM/OCIO clients as required.
- Providing a central point of contact for the client and the business.
- Ensuring clear communication with relevant parties and ensuring all documentation is received for account set up (including AML).
- Supporting the distributor due diligence process.
- Acting as a liaison point between the third-party provider and the Sales and Relationship Managers to ensure that any new distributor meets the relevant requirements prior to onboarding.
- Ensuring an awareness of prospects, new clients, distributors and fund investors.
- Working with the EMEA Sales and Relationship Teams where required to ensure that the Client Service Team can service their ongoing requirements in a structured and scalable manner.
- Responding to internal and external queries via the group inbox providing both operational support, information, and data.
- Supporting the daily implementation of the processes surrounding FM/OCIO clients, including the processing of cashflow and investment instructions.
- Supporting the ongoing due diligence process for distributors, ensuring that all distributors take part in a periodic review, escalating any issues accordingly.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of reporting that is required by our distributors, ensuring reports are accurate and on time.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of periodic reports and audit requests for existing clients, ensuring both accuracy and timeliness.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Candidates who are studying or intending to study for IMC or CFA (or other finance related professional qualifications) will be preferred.
- Relevant BSC/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Experience of working with Institutional Clients including Pension Schemes preferred.
- Experience of dealing with Advisory and Intermediary Services, including distribution relationships preferred.
- Experience of data analytics and manipulation.
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (written and oral, including excellent telephone manner).
- Highly professional.
- Knowledge of the investment consulting and investment management industry in the UK preferred.
- Knowledge of the pensions industry in the UK including a broad understanding of the objectives, operations, and regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of major asset classes.
- An awareness of the fiduciary management market preferred. This should include a knowledge of fiduciary management and how it differs from traditional offerings.
- Ability to work under pressure, both within a team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to meet internal and external demands.
- Strong problem-solving skills.