West End, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Rapidly expanding, London-based FinTech are looking to hire their very first Collections Advisor to come and join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make the position your own and play an important part in the growth of the business. As a key team member, you will be working closely with customers who have fallen into arrears, by supporting and handling their queries, collecting payments and making financial arrangements. Assess risk/affordability of users who previously in financial distress who which to continue to use our client. You should have good customer service and confidence in working in a contact centre environment.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Achieve high call quality, meeting compliance standards whilst delivering against agreed collections performance metrics
- Fully assess the customer's circumstance and ability to pay while demonstrating empathy were applicable
- Utilise all services and support that our client can offer to deliver the right outcome for the customer
- Take ownership of customer issues and work hard to find solutions
- You'll need to be adaptable switching between inbound and outbound customer calls
- Ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard with attention to detail
- Must also show a capability to think creatively and develop solutions for customers; to present cases to their Line Manager if outside agreed parameters
- Create and Maintain Collections & Financial Distress reports
- Manage Zendesk tickets regarding collections/financial distress
- Work on a daily basis with external debt collectors agency.
- Tracking total debt exposer and debt % rise per month.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following key skills & experience;
- Arrears Collections experience: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required)
- Understand regulations, data protection and treating customers fairly
- Some experience of working with a financial company would be an advantage.
- Have worked for a start-up in the past