£40000 - £50000 per annum
29 days ago
- Consultancy business based in London- Role will be hybrid working 3 days per week in the office and 2 days from home
- This role will suit a recently qualified or finalist candidate from a large complex business
- Role will be a combination of accounting and analysing
- Excellent company culture, bonus and progression
- Manage the recurring monthly accounting tasks to accurately record revenue & costs and ensure timely close month end - including posting accruals and prepayments
- Review centrally posted numbers such as payroll, 3rd party costs and perform reconciliation work to ensure in-line with expectations / correct as appropriate
- Manage all inter-company and external invoicing to ensure that revenue and costs sit in the correct legal entities, departments and teams.
- Own the annual budgeting process, ensuring targets are built with full granularity and buy-in from the Product Owners.
- Assist in the production of consolidated group accounts where partnership income is relevant
- Assist in the tracking and reporting on investments including calculations affecting Partners
- Own the data integrity for the business-critical tools and systems, including partnering with IT, Accounting, and Operations Support to implement system enhancements and ensure accuracy of data
- Work with Group Financial Control to ensure technical matters, such as accounting treatment, are accurately recorded in the monthly financial results.
- Support commercial activity (such as revisions to reseller/referral agreements) with scenario modelling and profitability analysis to make informed recommendations to the Product Owners.
- Support the monthly forecasting cycle, working with budget holders to provide short and longer term accurate forecasts underpinned by robust data and trend analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting package for FD review. Assist with weekly and monthly reporting and become a point of contact for questions from managers on analysis and questions.
- Provide monthly walks (variance analysis), flash, revenue analysis and margin analysis as well as monthly sales to target reporting