City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Commercial Business Analyst - Corporate Finance
About the role
A newly created position as a Commercial Business Analyst has become available for a candidate looking to join a performing team within a fast paced PE backed hospitality group. This role will provide key analysis and commercial reasoning to support strategy, planning and also performance.
Your responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Financial analysis and forecasting of operational performance
- Partnering with Commercial Managers
- Growth and margin analysis
- Financial analysis of investment decisions and business case analysis
- Market and competitor analysis
- Ad hoc project work as requested
About the Candidate
You will be a fully CA/ACA qualified finance professional with a strong understanding of corporate finance. You will be a strong financial modeller with an ability to communicate and partner with senior executives. Experience within an Investment Bank, Corporate Finance, transactions or within Management Consulting would be considered highly advantageous.
About the client
Our client is a rapidly growing hospitality organisation which a people centric culture.