£500 - £650 per day
25 days ago
Senior Commercial Director
KennedyPearce are hiring a 6-month Senior Commercial Director for a global media consultancy business. This role is a vital position and someone with Client negotiation on the commercial side is a must have. The ideal start date is December, and this position will mainly be based from home with some travelling to the London Office required.
- Provide financial and commercial support to the Global Client Leads. Ensuring their views get reflected in the Budget/Reforecasting process, giving them an understanding of the performance and profitability of the client and managing working capital issues.
- Lead all commercial & contract conversations with global clients. Act as the main point of contact for Client Procurement on assigned global clients.
- Partner with Global Client Leads in driving growth and financial performance improvement on global clients
- Actively participate in QBR's with CCO as well as top to top client meetings
- Partner with Global Client Leads to develop annual plan and priorities for growing Kantar's share of wallet with nominated clients
- Be the main point of escalation for unresolved issues within markets for global clients.
- Escalate local market issues to Global Procurement where required such as adherence to MSA terms, working capital issues etc.
- Get involved in large scale global pitches/RFPs, working alongside Global Client Leads, Client Service, Pricing and Finance teams.
- Participate in and as appropriate initiate projects involving profit optimisation at a client, country & regional level, commercial/financial modelling on new product launches, working capital improvements
- Ensure that key internal stakeholders are kept up to date on any key Global Client issues, escalating for resolution where necessary
- Work alongside Legal to negotiate and implement Global MSAs; taking ownership of the commercial and financial and getting input from other areas of the business (IT, Operations, Client Service) where needed.
- Handle queries from around the Group on global clients, particularly contractual and commercial.
- Grow commercial best practice with the Group through the creation of Group policies, creation and delivery of commercial training, development of materials on Commercial Team intranet site
To be successful:
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to manage challenging conversations
- Available within one month and happy to contract
- Experience working on client negotiations/ pricing and have a good understanding of legal/ contracts
- The day rate is between £500-£650 depending on experience (PAYE/Umbrella)