West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
9 months ago
- Finalist/Newly Qualified Accountants
- Global FTSE listed company
- Newly created role
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations
- P&L variance analysis and investigation
- Monthly payroll, headcount analysis and reporting, partnering with HR and other Finance teams as required
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project work to support the objectives of the Commercial Finance team
- Reviewing process and identifying opportunities to deliver efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis/reporting.
The succesful candidate will be Fully Qualified- ACA, ACCA OR CIMA or at Finalist level. You will be a progressive candidate with atleast 1 year in a commercial role.