£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
A leading food and drink brand are searching for a Finance Analyst to join their team
The role will involve partnering, preparing budgets and working closely with their Operations and Marketing departments and being their go-to finance person.
Duties of the role include:
- Working closely with Senior Heads of a range of departments
- Creating strategic and driven commercial plans in conjunction with said Department Heads
- Being the lead on strategic projects and helping to implement them
- Building and maintaining finance relationships with HQ
- Involved in product and budget setting with teams providing finance expertise
Planning & Forecasting:
- Leading monthly sales and operational planning review process
- Contributes to high forecasting accuracy of business plans and estimates in addition to long-term forecasts
- Co-ordinates Business Plan/Revised Estimate data collection
- Consolidating department plans into overall business plan.
- Prepares year to go monthly reforcast
Reporting & Analysis:
- Preparation of weekly/monthly MI reports, analysis and insight in a highly detailed manner. Also involved in making improvements and harmonising
- Assessing Investment evaluations and performance across a range of areas in great detail and providing commentary and expert opinion to validate
- Establishing and tracking KPIs
- Co-ordinate monthly accrual and provisions process
- Ensure all systems are reconciled
- Ownership of Balance sheet ledgers, Stock and Trade Marketing Assets
This fantastic role is looking for someone either part or newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. Someone who has 3 years experience in a highly commercial finance role within an established brand, preferably in FMCG. The ideal applicant will be driven, personable, a strong communicator and have a strong track record of building relationships between finance and other business departments.
On offer is a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits including a company phone, 25 days annual leave, a generous pension and a lucrative bonus.
Apply today for this fantastic role.