City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
This is a newly created role within a thriving media business. Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in delivering business as usual finance activities, month end requirements and a range of ad-hoc project work.
Key duties of role:
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations
- P&L variance analysis and investigation
- Monthly payroll, headcount analysis and reporting, partnering with HR and other finance teams
- Building collaborative stakeholder relationships
- Variety of ad-hoc project work
- Reviewing processes and identifying efficiency improvements
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with strong FP&A and business partnering experience. Ideally having worked with commission models previously also.
There is a generous salary of up to £55,000 per annum, a wealth of benefits and the opportunity to work with a range of exciting brands and businesses.