About the Company:
Instantly recognised, this international icon in the FMCG industry has posted incredible results with strong growth plans in place. Offering career development, mentoring and top shelf training programs. This is an amazing role for an ambitious person who leads by example and strives to excel in a high-profile division.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager for this division, you will be responsible for business partnering with key commercial stakeholders in providing analysis and insights to drive successful business decisions.
- Lead on strategic projects such as long-term pricing, promotional investment optimisation, Group Controlling Guideline audits, robotics efficiencies, reporting developments.
- Prepares scenarios and simulations with the input from the commercial teams and models the impact.
Reporting & Analysis
- Generate, improve, harmonise, and standardise the weekly/monthly management information reports, analysis, and insight with a desire to drive improvements ongoing both locally and with HQ
Planning & Forecasting
- Supports a true bottom-up planning process by finding a balance of long-term vision and inclusive challenge with close analytical support to contribute high forecasting accuracy of business plan.
- Prepares year to go monthly reforecast including identifying and tracking sales.
Month End Closing
- Leading the consolidation of month end closing management reporting packs, collating commentary, and providing analysis on financial performance
The successful applicant will have:
You will be a ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified or part qualified commercial accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large corporate, preferably FMCG, Retail or similar. Your skills and experience will include category management, a business partner who will add value through accurate reporting and value-added insights coupled with strong communication skills and stakeholder management, also the ability to handle pressure and manage expectations with advanced financial modelling and large ERP system skill.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Flexibility with WFH
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
- Staff discounts
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.