City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum
2 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FTSE company
Director of Commercial Finance based in Central London
Reporting directly to the MD your main duties will include;
- Understanding & negotiating contracts, being able to assess from a business and financial point of view.
- Budget and forecast cycles strategic overview of business performance and aims for the future
- Acquisition P&L's and input into acquisition discussion
- Analysis for commercial business decisions
- Presenting financials and company performances to senior management team
- Process improvement and change management activities
- Financial modelling to feed into strategy
- Assessing the value of deals/proposal
- Challenging the business to be financially efficient
The successful candidate will be Qualified with at least 10 years of PQE.