£95000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A global FMCG business are looking for an established proven Commercial Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing finance function in Central London.
The business is looking for their go-to person for all commercial finance matters. Overseeing a team of 3 and partnering heavily with the leadership team across the business to ensure you will be a key finance stakeholder across the organisation.
Duties of the role include:
Day to Day:
- Guarantee full compliance with group controlling
- Ensure timely distribution of financial information to budget holders
- Promote efficiency in controllership
- Contribute to high forecasting accuracy
- Solid relationship management with budget holders
- Building a team of highly engaged people
- Oversight of 3 analysts in commercial finance team
- Regularly holding performance reviews
- Promotion of internal training
Month End Closing:
- Manages the sales cut-off and correct revenue recognition
- Coordinates monthly accrual processes
- Ensures the reconciliation of systems
Reporting & Analysis:
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports
- Reporting on major KPIs
- Prepare reports and distribution to key stakeholders
Planning & Forecasting:
- Coordinates the business plans/revised estimate data collection
- Supports and challenges budget owners during planning process
- Acts as contact and partner for sales directors and their reports
- Works closely with various contacts
- Supports budget owners with budget reallocations
- Prepares scenarios and simulations with the input from budget owners and models the impact
On offer is a generous salary of up to £100,000 per annum a lucrative bonus of up to 20% and a range of additional benefits.
Apply below to discuss further!