£58000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
Reporting to Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for business partnering with the marketing team. This company is an eCommerce company and this role sits within the commercial team of 10 and has 1 direct report. This broad role will perform a variety of duties including but not limited to business partnering with the marketing team, providing insight on investment performance, managing forecast and month end processes and regularly providing leadership with investment outlooks.
- Being a valued and trusted business partner providing supportive challenge and valuable insight, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements
- Utilize your marketing experience to provide financial advice and insights to Marketing Leadership team on all commercial related matters for investment. Influence business performance and support decision- making
- Planning acquisitions and growth through marketing- adverts and online spend
- Lead Forecast process with support from Senior Finance Manager (Weekly and Quarterly) for Marketing spend including analysis on Installs, Costs and Other Key Metrics
- Support the Senior Commercial Finance manager in preparing monthly leadership packs which ensure full visibility of costs and preparation of re- forecast materials
- Translate financial and non- financial marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non- financial business drivers across revenue and marketing investment and strong business partnering experience.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced environment such as eCommerce, tech, online gaming, online dating or betting.
- ACA or CIMA qualified or international equivalent