Back to jobs
Commercial Finance Manager
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
- LocationMilton Keynes
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Our Client seeks a Commercial Finance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. This role is a business partnering role, you would hold responsibility for accurate and timely reporting and analysis that will help inform decision making and support and drive their financial and commercial business strategy. The Commercial Finance Manager would provide insightful forward-looking analysis and reporting and will continuously look to improve and streamline processes for maximum efficiency with the vision of building a financial and operational platform for scale, creating maximum impact on revenue and profit.
Duties of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Financial and commercial analysis through trends, market analysis to provide high value insights to drive business improvements and strategy.
- Reimagining transactional and reporting processes through automation and other means to reduce time and eliminate / reduce error and risk
- Financial integration of acquisitions
- Cost forecasting and analysis
- Management of the production of timely and accurate group consolidated monthly financial accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheets, cash flow statements for submissions to our parent company
- Implement and maintain adequately robust financial controls and systems.
- Accurate and timely submission of all relevant company returns and payments to statutory authorities such as: PAYE, VAT, PSA and P11D reporting
- Management of AR and AP function
- Contract management
- Payroll processing (via payroll bureau)
- Internal and external interim and full year audit requirements
- Ad-hoc requirements as needed.
Requirements for the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Fully qualified accountant or finalist (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with first time passes
- Advanced/Expert Excel and financial modeling skills
- Commercially astute and forward-thinking with experience of working in a high growth business
- Self-motivated with buckets of energy and drive
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines efficiently and produce high quality work
- Team player with high integrity and a flair for evolving and innovating ways of working