£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
21 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to join an expanding business in the property sector.The Commercial Finance Manager will aid in financial & management accounting, reporting for the business nationally.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager:
- Preparation and analysis of all valuation data, profit projects and pipeline reporting
- Facilitating the valuation audit process
- Review of Development cash flows
- Forecasting the capitalised interest and interpreting variances to budget
Skills & Experience Required of the Management Accountant:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with ideally 1+ year post Qual experience
- Experience in the Property, Real Estate
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-changing environment and hold strong systems skills. If you are interested and feel you have the right attributes, then please apply.