£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
SJ - 3_1575534877
about 1 year ago
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen in a high-profile media company based in Central London. The company has a strong presence and a very dynamic culture.
The role reports to a Finance Manager and it is within an established team. This is a great role for someone to develop their career.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare accounts for three of the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Responsible for managing various inter-company accounts, transactions and reporting.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate
- A first or 2:1 degree
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges
- An ability to think outside the "box" and a desire to use financial skills to help develop and grow the business
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines