£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
11 months ago
Up to £30,000
My client, a renowned Marketing Consultancy are looking for a superstar Paralegal to join their busy Finance department.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be ensuring that appropriate legal agreements are in place and dealing with requests to put new agreements in place.
You will have 1-2 year's Paralegal experience ideally gained from a similar in-house position or Commercial based Paralegal experience.
- Ensure client and supplier legal documents are fit for purpose, being continuously improved where required
- First port of call for all commercial legal enquiries - effectively manage the 'legal Inbox' ensuring efficient response to requests
- Negotiate amendments to agreements with vendors and clients
- Maintain Client Contract Database, identifying and delivering improvements where required
- Oversee the on-boarding and contracting process
- Identify changing legal regulations and enabling the company to respond appropriately
- Review and advice for data protection laws
- Day to day advice and protection for EMENA businesses
- Respond to immediate legal issues providing advice and support to the Commercial Director
- 1-2 year's relevant Paralegal experience - In house being advantageous
- Commercial Paralegal experience would be advantageous
- Law degree essential
- Recognised Legal qualification - (GDL/LLB/LPC)
- Proven experience of working with and advising team members regarding client and supplier legal matters
- Experience gained from Finance sector would be advantageous
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!