£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Company benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting position has become available working as a Communications Executive for a Membership body.
This is a permanent role. During probation you will be working 5 days in the office, but once this has been passed, hybrid working of 2 days in the office per week.
As Communications Executive you will play a vital support role in the new strategic development of communications and marketing strategy by being a key point of contact for members.
Responsibilities as Communications Executive
- Support the Communications Manager to develop and implement strategies to aid in retention of members and to improve the member experience.
- Track member activity and report stats.
- Continuously improve the members experience, ensuring team members are effectively supported with data analysis, materials, and impact stories.
- Be one of the main points of contact for the Provincial Communication Officers (PCO) and handle their queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Assist the Communications Manager with the ongoing development of PCO skills to keep them up to date with communications trends.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, and champion its work at events and other face-to-face channels.
- Write and collate blogs for the new member website.
- Create and publish engaging content on the new members website to help increase member engagement.
- Gather statistics and imagery to help with the company's annual report.
- Collate regular feedback from members of the value of their membership and associated benefits via surveys and face-to-face meetings.
- Liaising with designers to produce all corporate collateral.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within Communications is required.
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills both including face-to-face with employees of the organisation and members of the public.
- An excellent team player, collaboratively working across multiple departments throughout the business.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for work and performance.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Creative and have excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- Desirable experience with any of the following: MailChimp, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
This is a permanent role, paying up to £28,000 per annum. During probation you will be expected to work 5 days a week in the office, however, once this is completed the hybrid working will be 2 days in the office. Based in Central London.