Up to £80000 per annum + Company benefits
10 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Company Secretary, for a multinational construction, property, and infrastructure company.
The role is Hybrid working 3 days in the office per week.
As a Company Secretary your role will be to lead delivery of Company Secretarial including preparing documentation, performing administration, logistical activities and contributing to Company Secretariat policies, processes, and operations. Supporting the chairs through the provision of business and commercial insight, ensuring that boards are considering the most appropriate topics. Identification, assessment, and implementation of regulatory and legislative changes.
Responsibilities of a Company Secretary
Board meeting requirements
- Arrange company board meetings and manage the board calendar; produce and issue board packs, and draft ad hoc transaction related board resolutions.
- Attend meetings, take, and produce minutes, maintain matters arising, distribute minutes and ensure signed copies are filed in company books and minutes.
- Maintain records of all subsidiaries and associated property assets.
- Act as shadow company secretary for various offshore entities where UK company secretarial support is required.
- Report quarterly to Board on all compliance matters.
Filings and Documentation
- Manage statutory filings and ensure prompt filing.
- File relevant documents with Companies House.
- Maintain key documentation relating to delegated client signing authorities/sealing officers and act as a primary sealing offer executing transactional documents daily.
- Fulfil regulatory requirements, including timely completion of all regulatory training and declarations.
Company and Director Data
- Maintain the corporate structure chart and movements register for all European subsidiaries.
- Maintain full records of staff directorships and associated property assets and manage the process for directorship reviews, appointments, and resignations.
- Coordinate documentation relating to director changes to include filing with Companies House and updating
Experience and Skills required as Company Secretary
- Either ACIS / FCIS / ICSA member or associate
- Educated to degree level
- Company Secretarial experience preferably in a highly regulated sector.
- Knowledge of Financial Service regulatory requirements would be an advantage
- Experience in and understanding of investment management sector and board reporting requirements for investors.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support implementation and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This is a permanent role paying £70,000 - £80,000 per annum. Hybrid of 3 days per week in the office.