City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, pension, healthcare
5 months ago
The market leader in asset management, specializing in real estate, is recruiting for a Compensation Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Compensation Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ensure financial control is applied for all staff related expense lines and the staff related balance sheet accounts;
- Perform all payroll postings for the international offices and drive the relationship between Group Finance and the Human Resources team;
- Understand, maintain, and operate the accounting for all variable compensation scheme calculations and accruals ensuring all schemes are accounted for correctly;
- Understand and implement complex deferred compensation plans and maintain accounting papers for these schemes;
- Implement and calculate various non-standard incentive plans;
- Maintaining the integrity of data within the general ledger completing various monthly reconciliations;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Compensation experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.