City of London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
27 days ago
My Client who are an International Commodities firm based in the heart of Central London are on the hunt for someone to join their HR Team to focus on Comps, Benefits and payroll. You will be the number two to the Head of Compensation and Benefits.
The ideal candidate MUST have 1-2 years HR Administration with a strong understanding of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits.
Responsibilities as Compensation Benefits Assistant:
· Day to day administration of company benefits package
· Assisting the Head of Comp with annual renewals
· Responding to employee queries regarding benefits
· Responsible for gathering monthly payroll data and inputting into the payroll system
· Produce monthly payroll reports
· Assist Head of HR with month end process
· Liaise with Finance to arrange monthly payroll transfers
· Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date with current legislation
· Responsible for ensuring the HR database is up to date
· Track probation periods and Fixed-Term contracts
· Support Head of HR with management of reporting suite
Requirements for this Role:
1-2 years' experience within a HR Administration role.
Strong knowledge of Payroll, Benefits and Compensation.
This is an excellent opportunity with lots of career progression ahead!