Are you a proactive Compliance professional with developed experience within the Insurance sector?
Do you have a 'roll your sleeves up' kind of nature, and are looking for an exciting challenge with genuine career development?
Our client, a leading global Insurer, is looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their expanding business and become part of a collaborative and dynamic, group Compliance & risk team.
Based in their central London office and offering a competitive base salary up to £60,000. Alongside a discretionary bonus, 2 days home working and wider benefits such as private medical covers for you and your dependants!
- You will support the senior Compliance Officers and be responsible for managing TOBA Agreements, relevant policies, and approved representatives.
- Act as an advisory point of contact for compliance matters and support the senior compliance officers with frameworks, policies, compliance reporting and monitoring.
- Horizon scanning, keeping up to date with consumer duties and regulatory changes, and collectively working with the L&D team to manage the training and competency scheme.
Ideally you will be or have:
- 2 - 3 years of experience, within a compliance related position in an insurance environment.
- Practical experience with policy, Terms of Business agreements, compliance frameworks and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge of FCA Regulations and retail consumer duty policies, and technical expertise within compliance.
- A collaborative nature, relationship builder and desire to influence a positive and pro-active approach towards compliance.
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, or someone in your network, and you're interested in hearing more. - Please apply today!