City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Consolidation Accountant
Location: City of London
A global trading company are currently seeking to hire a Consolidation Accountant. This role will be based in the London Head Office and will be reporting to Group Financial Accountant and CFO.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation which is growing organically and by acquisition.
- Preparation of group reporting packs (P&L, BS and cashflow), including monthly, quarterly and yearly group consolidations statements
- Preparation of monthly flash reports.
- Reporting actual results for P&L, Balance Sheet including comparison against budget & forecasts
- Submission to shareholders of results and dealing with associated queries
- Review of subsidiary operating company results in communication with local finance teams
- Preparation of key reports for Board meetings
- Intercompany and other Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Key involvement in development of the group budget and forecasting process - PL and Balance Sheet forecasting / budget
- Responsible for the management and improvement of systems including the group consolidation system
- Involvement in integrating new acquisitions, and territories to the business and to develop reporting for new these new acquisitions to the group
- Assisting with the year-end group audit with external auditors
- Support implementation of group ERP system which will include developing the consolidation within the system
- Developing systems, processes and integrating new areas to reporting.
- Part qualified/Finalist/QBE ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Group consolidation experience - essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Have experience of IFRS reporting
- Commercially focused and have excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both written verbal and face to face
- Team player
Salary: £45000 - £55000