£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Working for a leading retailer, I am looking for a strong, qualified, consolidations accountant to join a growing team in West London.
Reporting to the head of Corporate Finance, this will be consolidating international site accounts under IFRS for multiple entities. With an ever growing team in an ever growing business, someone ambitious, driven and looking to progress would be well suited.
The consolidations Accountant role:
- The preparation of statutory accounts
- Supporting at month end
- Intercompany accounting
- Reviewing and analysing the reporting packs giving valuable commentary to senior management
- Preparation of regional consolidation adjustments
- Preparation of quarterly and year reporting submissions to the Corporate Accounting and Auditors
- Preparing consolidations under IFRS
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Consolidations experience
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Ambitious, driven and dedicated
On offer is a generous package of up to £65,000 per annum amongst other benefits.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role!