City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day
2 months ago
Our client, is looking for a new member to join their finance team in Central London, This is a great role for the right person.
The job description is as below:
- Preparation of group reporting packs (P&L, BS and cashflow), including monthly, quarterly and yearly group consolidations statements
- Preparation of monthly flash reports.
- Reporting actual results for P&L, Balance Sheet including comparison against budget & forecasts
- Submission to shareholders of results and dealing with associated queries
- Review of subsidiary operating company results in communication with local finance teams
- Preparation of key reports for Board meetings
- Intercompany and other Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Key involvement in development of the group budget and forecasting process - PL and Balance Sheet forecasting / budget
- Responsible for the management and improvement of systems including the group consolidation system
- Involvement in integrating new acquisitions, and territories to the business and to develop reporting for new these new acquisitions to the group
- Assisting with the year-end group audit with external auditors
- Support implementation of group ERP system which will include developing the consolidation within the system
- Developing systems, processes and integrating new areas to reporting.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role shall be
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, or ACA
- Have group consolidation experience
- Advanced Excel skills - including Pivot Tables, Lookups, If Statements and ideally Macros
- Experience of a variety of IT systems, including ERP systems. Knowledge of IFS application would be a significant advantage
- Commercially focused and have excellent analytical skills.
- Have an experience of IFRS reporting
- Strong communication skills both written verbal and face to face.