City of London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join our client, within financial services. This is a great time to be joining the company as Content Manager, as they are looking to roll out a wide volume of multimedia functions. As Content Manager you will report into the Content & PR Manager and be responsible for shaping the ongoing content strategy as well as being the point of contact for the content agency and freelance journalists.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience within financial services and will have spectacular people skills due to the nature of the role you will be communicating and collaborating with senior stakeholders across the company. In return you will receive a salary of £45,000 hybrid working and great company benefits.
Responsibilities of Content Manager
- Maintaining the progress of all global content and ensuring critical deadlines are hit.
- Delivering consistent external content across a range of digital channels.
- Creating and maintaining style guides in alignment with the content strategy and purpose of the content.
- Maintaining content calendars, workflow tools and schedules. Overseeing key editorial meetings including a weekly content scheduling meeting and a monthly editorial planning meeting.
- Ownership of collating regular measurement of content performance. Ability to make ongoing recommendations based on this insight.
- Helping to shape the evolving global content strategy aligned to business, marketing and sales priorities.
Skills & Experience of Content Manager
- 5+ years' experience of working with content and wider external communications
- Experience leading media relations programmes for a global organisation and achieving results
- Desktop publishing, word processing, electronic direct mail, CMS and intranet skills preferred
- Diligent, 'can do' proactive attitude
- Ability to build rapport and inspire trust with senior stakeholders
- Skilled in measuring and reporting on content engagement across traditional, digital and social media