City of London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Company benefits
30 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing Content Manager, within the Marketing team, for a Global Financial Services company.
This is a permanent Hybrid role looking at 1 / 2 days per week in the office.
The purpose of the Marketing Content Manager is to build deliver and own a compelling calendar of content to raise brand awareness and support generation activity across its multiple service lines.
- Work with Marketing leads to develop and implement a global content strategy to support the multiple service lines.
- Create, edit, and promote high-quality, multi-channel content, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate.
- Management of the companies thought leadership programme including content production by working closely with both internal and external subject matter experts to produce and active and varied content calendar.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to create and manage PR opportunities.
- Create and implement best practise processes for social media planning and tracking.
- Support the Head of Communications to produce staff engagement and employee brand content for use internally.
- Assist with the implementation and localisation of global marketing campaigns.
- Assist the team with PR and 3rd party events/webinar activities, including building target media lists, press releases etc.
- Be a brand guardian ensuring all output is consistently on brand.
- Create a robust content evaluation process for measuring and tracking performance of content.
- Monitor industry and market news and current affairs in relevant markets and sectors to inform content development.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years content marketing experience within a Financial/Professional Services company is required.
- Excellent English communication skills- an understanding of what works well on the web, social media, email and in print.
- Experience producing thought leadership content.
- Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums.
- Ability to coordinate projects managing multiple projects and stakeholders to a deadline.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytical tools and hands on experience of using marketing systems: CRM, CMS, Google Analytics, marketing automation and email software.
- Knowledge of optimising content for SEO.
- Design and print management experience would be an advantage
This is a permanent role looking to pay up to £75,000 based on experience. This is a hybrid role working 1 / 2 days in the office per week.