£300 - £310 per annum
AF - CA - 28610_1558101342
2 months ago
Following a recent internal move, my client are now recruiting for a Corporate Accountant to join their Group Treasury function, and step into a broad role covering statutory financial reporting (including consolidation, treasury accounting, tax accounting, financial statements preparation, etc), and treasury reporting.
An overview of your role:
- Preparation of treasury component of statutory financial reports for the Group;
- Consolidation of treasury accounting results;
- Analysis of results for reporting to directors;
- Preparation of statutory accounts for various subsidiaries;
- Monthly reconciliations of treasury bank accounts and positions;
- Maintaining the general ledger and interface for treasury and GL systems;
- Reporting and calculations for tax requirements;
- Assist with year-end audit preparation and deliverables;
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the corporate accounting team.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You'll have excellent financial accounting experience, demonstrated through your career so far within a similar sized organisation, or in a chartered firm. You'll be able to show a genuine interest for broadening your career and developing your corporate treasury experience, and want to work in an environment where you're constantly challenged.
We'll require you to have an undergraduate degree in a relevant field, coupled with a ACA/ACCA qualification (or you're almost there). You'll have solid Excel skills, and experience using financial management systems (e.g. JD Edwards, Hyperion) and treasury systems (e.g. Quantum), with exposure to treasury financial instruments strongly regarded too.