City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Based in Central London this is an opportunity to work in an established Insurance business based in the heart of the City. The role will suit you if you are a Financial Accountant or Corporate Accountant who wants to strengthen their experience.
You will need to have UK GAAP Experience and be either Qualified by Experience (QBE) or a Qualified Accountant with a track record of working in the Insurance sector (any type of Insurance) to apply.
As a Senior Accountant in this Insurance business you will work closely with the FC to cover a variety of tasks that will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial control of the ledger on a UKGAAP and IFRS basis
- Trial Balances, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Prepares annual financial statements for UK Holding Company and Corporate Members.
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly reports with commentaries to management.
- Assists with tax regulatory requirements such as Corporation Tax Compliance, Lloyd's returns and duties as required.
- Supports the Finance & Tax Manager with projects as required for example integration work and cost allocation
You must be a QBE or Qualified Accountant with experience from Insurance and knowledge of UK GAAP.
£65,000 + 10% Pension + 25 days holiday + Bonus