£55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
A leading sports/fitness brand are looking for a Corporate Analyst to join their finance team based in Shoreditch.
Within a growing finance function, this is a unique, hybrid role between technical and commercial work providing for an engaging and varied role.
Duties of the role include:
- Ownership of the business planning model
- Plays a key role in quarterly, annual and long-range forecasting and business plan creation
- Become the cashflow expert of the commercial finance function
- Manage production of the monthly board report
- Maintenance of the monthly consolidation model
- Provide extensive support to the internal capex committee
- Business partnering Property and Development teams
- Ownership of investment feasibility models
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 1-2 years PQE. Strong accountancy understanding and someone with a good mix of technical and commercial exposure. On offer is a salary of up to £60,000 per annum and a range of additional benefits as well as working within an exciting and growing brand.