Bonus and Benefits
about 1 year ago
Working within a global health care brand, I am looking for someone to join an established finance function as a Corporate Controller. The role will be transnational focused in a rapidly growing business, having merged and grown over 6 years to over 1600 employees worldwide.
Reporting into the UK Financial Controller and the Vice Finance President in the US, duties for this role includes:
- Control and preparation of the month-end multi-locational group consolidation, reporting, related analysis and KPIs.
- Reviewing and adjusting accounts and making journal entries for all group issues such financial instruments, foreign exchange, Intangibles amortisation, transfer pricing and employee benefit trust accounting.
- Work with Regional Controllers to manage the monthly close.
- Maintaining the group chart of accounts and helping determine the accounting manual.
- Ensure legal and accounting compliance with Group debt or equity requirements and identify and escalate potential problems in advance to ensure adequate remediation timing.
- Preparing Bank reporting and covenant compliance reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Serve as a lead contact for group and statutory year-end audits.
- Assist in cash planning and establishing a treasury policy for the operations of group.
- Working with tax advisors and business leaders on group and local tax issues including transfer pricing, international taxation provisioning and VAT.
- Lead the preparation of acquisition accounting, related integration projects and other corporate transactions from a finance perspective.
- Ensure corporate filings and compliance work for the group are completed timely.
- Ad-hoc analysis, reports and projects on Group and Corporate areas as requested by the VP of Finance and Controller and CFO.
- Participate and lead special projects to help improve processes and reporting in a growing finance function.
- To be the finance lead on integrating the new Group structure into NetSuite and manage the change in functional and reporting currency of the Group. Key will be ensuring the consolidation still functions under the new reporting currency.
- Additionally to assist with NetSuite system updates, report creation and improvements from the Group perspective.
I am looking for someone ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience for this position. You will have experience of multi-location group under IFRS. Someone with ambition to grow in a finance function and take their career to the next level.
Apply for this fantastic role below!