Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
As a Corporate Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for scouting new business proposals by liaising with Banks/FIs and meeting potential clients looking for business opportunities
- Responsible for the preparation of Credit proposals for presentation to various Credit Committees including preparation and approval of Credit Monitoring Arrangements and Credit Risk Assessments.
- Responsible for Financial/Credit analysis for bilateral credit transactions, analysis of companies' balance sheets, and discussing types and adequacy of securities to be provided for facilities.
- Is required to identify SMA and prepare periodic reports of SMA and stressed accounts.
- Is responsible for restructuring/rescheduling and write-off of accounts in case of need.
- Responsible for pertinent documentation until execution stage, arranging for signing of documents, and periodic review and renewal of facilities.
- Is responsible for providing clients with information and data required for the structuring of deposit and property secured facilities.
- Responsible for the preparation of all pertinent documents and correspondence regarding the approval of facilities.
- Is required to provide due dates of term loans instalments to the Credit Administration department.
- Is required to attend to Inspection and Audit reports and to interact with statutory auditors.
As a Corporate Credit Analyst you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with presenting credit proposals
- Critical attention to detail and sound judgement.
- Excellent analytical skills - questioning and discerning.
- Target driven and goal oriented - is functionally organised, delivers to requirements and meets business targets.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving capabilities - is capable of prompt and effective actions in addressing issues.
- Must be conversant with credit processes.
- Must possess an eye for detail and is accurate.
- Must be an excellent time manager - able to allocate time effectively towards branding and promoting the Organisation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.