City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
An award winning challenger bank with high growth in recent years is looking to continue it's expansion by hiring in Corporate Finance. You will join the investment banking team that specialises in corporate finance advisory and transaction execution services. It also advises fund managers on structuring and raising impact funds.
Our client is looking for someone who has strong corporate finance transaction experience skills, especially in capital raising. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
Transaction execution and origination
- Origination and conversion: identify, originate and convert our client base and pipeline of large capital raising transactions by leveraging your own contacts and the businesses vast network.
- Transaction delivery: project manage and drive transactions with our clients and potential investors to successful completion. This work will include both rigorous client preparation, engaging and negotiating with institutional investors, ongoing tactical advice and assistance to clients, finalising commercial terms and proactive transaction management to completion.
- Investors: complement and strengthen our institutional investor network by introducing investors you have engaged with or approached previously when managing transactions, or new ones you have identified in the market.
General personal and business development
- Proactively develop your own network of contacts
- Represent the business externally at events and conferences.
- Help raising the profile of the company brand by contributing to creative marketing campaigns and assisting with administration and coordination of our events.
You must have strong corporate finance transaction experience, preferably in originating converting and executing institutional capital raising transactions for high-growth organisations, from working in a leading professional services advisory firm(s).
You will also have experience in managing and driving all aspects of transactions involving our clients engaging with institutional investors, including thorough preparation with clients, outreach to investors, negotiation of terms, management of due diligence and overall transaction project management and tactical advice to clients.
The salary is up £70,000 plus stock options; pension contribution; and potential for bonuses based upon firm-wide and individual performance.