£60000 - £65000 per annum + Retainer Bonus + Benefits
21 days ago
Corporate Finance Analyst
A really exciting opportunity has arisen in an international hospitality business for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join a vibrant finance team in the heart of London.
This private equity backed business is looking to prepare for sale and needs a commercially astute candidate with strong attention to detail to help with the transactional and due diligence side of the business in order to help prepare it for sale.
Key duties of this role include:
- Assisting the CFO on all corporate finance matters
- Working closely with the finance team to own and command the companies P&L and cash flow forecasting model
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and reporting on historical and business plan figures
- Create reports and tracking of KPIs
- Working closely with the finance team to create and maintain capex tracker model
- Design and prepare reporting packs for management and investors
The ideal candidate will come from a Big 4/Top 10 background (audit or Corporate Finance) and have a strong commercial acumen. Strong attention to detail, articulate and able to work to tight deadlines are critical demonstrable skills to make the role a success.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further!