9 months ago
Corporate Finance Manager
A leading, international real estate firm are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their growing team in West London.
Heading up a team of 6, this role will incorporate a comprehensive role with great prospects as a central part of the growth of this business.
The Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage a large and vibrant team to ensure the UK and Europe team deliver accurate financial reporting to the overseas group
- Managing the groups response to changes in accounting standards
- Work closely with the senior management to develop group strategy in relation to transactions
- Co-ordinate the Corporate Finance departments response to all corporate transactions
- Management of key deliverables
- Liaise with the strategic planning and analysis team to ensure the financial impact of any proposed transactions are appropriately reflected in forecasts
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with a strong Corporate Finance background, preferably from a Big 4 or Top 10 firm. With a commercial outlook, strong nous and excellent relationship building skills.
To discuss this fantastic role further, please call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com