£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a leading foreign exchange and international payments company based in the Docklands, are looking to recruit a new Corporate Marketing Executive. As Corporate Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Marketing Manager in executing the division's marketing plan. With the support of the Group Marketing Team, this will include the delivery of the required commercial expectations, supporting business development teams and optimising channels and campaigns.
Our client is looking for an experienced, motivated and creative individual to join their Group Marketing team as a Corporate Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include assisting in the planning, creation, management, and reporting of demand generation campaigns. You will also assist with organising engaging events and work with internal marketing functions to maximise campaign and channel effectiveness for relevant sectors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience and be familiar with the financial services and payments industry.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives.
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, advertising, event messaging, online and offline campaigns
- Design and drive ongoing multi-channel inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that support the sales funnel.
- Ongoing campaign optimization; including ad, landing page testing and, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Business Development and Technology
- Creation and updating of sales collateral for the corporate sales and partnerships team
What our client is looking for:
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful individual
- Proven success in delivering demand generation campaigns for B2B audiences
- Proven multi-channel experience in digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign effectiveness
- Event management experience
- Knowledge of CRM and email software like Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar
- Experience managing social media profiles
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of the financial service and the payments industry