£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
8 months ago
A leading hospitality firm are looking for a newly qualified ACA individual to make their first move into industry in a Corporate Reporting Manager role.
The company are a rapidly growing private equity backed business with a great finance function. The team are close-knit, have regular socials and ensure it is a relaxed environment with flexible working, a dress down policy and the role offers great commercial exposure with M&A work something everyone can get involved in.
Duties of the role include:
- Financial reporting for all corporate entities on a monthly basis ensuring all deadlines are met
- Improving internal monthly reporting to aid the Executive team to understand key trends
- Improving the control environment across all areas for the corporate entities
- Ownership of the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Preparation of all required annual financial statements and liaison with local tax advisors
- Cash flow management and forecasting across the wider group
- Inter-company reconciliations across the group and assistance with managing the loan portfolio from a transfer pricing perspective
- Involvement with the group reporting monthly and annual process
- Supervision of the accounts payable function ensuring accuracy and consistency of posting
- Work closely with the Finance team to own and command the company's P&L and cash flow forecasting model
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reporting on historical and business plan figures
- Deliver ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Finance and/or Executive team
The ideal candidate will be newly ACA qualified in an audit role with a desire to make their first move into industry. On offer is a salary of £55,000, a discretionary bonus and a range of additional benefits.
Apply below to discuss further!