City of London, London
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
7 months ago
Corporation Tax Assistant (Interim)
This large and consistently growing healthcare company is developing the Financial Accounts function to improve the yearly reporting process. With continued year on year growth the CFO and Financial Controller are looking to add to the capacity of their Financial Accounts team in order to deliver a better insight in the statutory accounts process.
The position of Corporation Tax Assistant reports into the Senior Financial Accountant and will enjoy a great relationship with multiple stakeholders including the CFO and Group FC. This role has the following key duties:
- Tax reporting and compliance under IFRS and UK GAAP for this large Healthcare Group
- Capital allowances claims; Sales & acquisitions, structuring and due diligence.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Use of excel to summarise extracted data in P&L for tax purposes
- Ideally background from an accounting firm working on preparing company and LLPs accounts.
- Qualified/Finalist: ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Drive, enthusiasm and an appetite to add constant value to the business