City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 days ago
Our client a prestigious international bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit 2 Credit Analysts to join their newly created Middle Office department.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Head of Structuring and Pre-Credit Analysis with analysis to support new client acquisition and cross selling of variety of relevant products.
- Proactively research and utilise industry and client networks to enhance knowledge of the market and industry conditions impacting the bank and its clients.
- Developing financial analysis in specific clients and transactions.
- Build cash flow models and sensitivity analysis to provide analytical input to the preparation of all credit applications for CIB and PB clients.
- Preparing quality credit analysis and client presentations.
- Provide timely and effective analysis of new transactions.
- Input analytical data to support the preparation of the credit approval applications.
- Writing quality credit papers as a basis for decision makers to ensure decisions within our credit strategy.
- Follow up and co-ordinate relevant matters on existing and new clients.
- Upon instruction from the Head of Structuring and Pre-Credit Analysis provide analysis to support the formulation of client loan facility structures and applications and review existing client relationships with respect to
- Pricing & tenor
- Heads of Terms
- Support the provision of best in class service to London Branch clients
- When required, coordinate day-to-day lending execution, including coordinating and driving lending documentation process.
- Where required, support full CDD in accordance with the bank's financial crime framework and standards
- Work in partnership with internal business partners including within deal teams to progress and execute upon new business opportunities or client requests. As well as drive efficiencies in servicing clients.
- Build positive relationships with the KYC, MLRO and Compliance teams
- Full adherence to the London Branch Financial Crime Responsibilities
To be considered for these opportunities, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Finance /Business related Bachelor's degree and/or professional finance qualifications.
- Relevant experience in the banking sector and specifically good analytical skills, including a strategic understanding of customers and credit risk.
- The ability to very quickly grasp complex structured transactions and analyse the benefits of the idea for specific client circumstances
- Experience in preparing client pitches and presentations
- Strong team working abilities and willingness to support others.
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of Compliance, KYC requirements and standards in the UK
- Relevant Product and Security Documentation knowledge
- Strong credit, analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.