KennedyPearce are hiring an experienced Credit Controller/ Accounts Receivable specialist for a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extending or going perm. We are looking for reliable, keen to learn, sales driven candidates. You will be working in a small team. The team do 3 days in the office with flexible start times.
- Contact all overdue invoices via Email /Call ( multi currency/multi regions)
- Maintain System and Excel log /Notes recording and categorising each contact/query, etc
- Providing copy paperwork where required
- Resolving clients queries where possible
- Obtaining Remittances for receipts requiring allocation
- Updating system with contact names/numbers, etc
- Providing daily/weekly updates regarding collections/queries, etc
- Liaising with all required stake holders , where required
This role will be very sales driven so someone who has prior experience of working in a target driven environment would be desirable.
This role will be paid on a day rate.