Our client, a leading global insurance firm headquartered in the heart of London, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller with a background in financial services to join its team on an interim basis with a high chance of going permanent. The role offers flexible hybrid working and the chance to work alongside seasoned professionals offering endless opportunities for career development and growth. This high-volume role will offer a daily variety and a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Credit Controller duties will include:
- Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment from all clients.
- Proactively managing the debtor books to ensure prompt payment and early identification of any billing issues or queries
- Managing collections in line with weekly cash collection targets and supporting the Head of Finance with accurate weekly cash collections forecasting
- Responding promptly to all client queries
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients
- Collaborate with the Operational Finance team to maximise business effectiveness
- Billing Support
- Supporting and deputising for the Accounts payable/receivable teams when required
- Ad hoc reports and analysis and wider team assistance when required
To be successful in this Credit Control role you will have:
- At least 2 years experience working in the Financial Services industry - Insurance preferred
- Must be a personable, team player with effective communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and capable of multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
- Highly experienced in Credit Control
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office packages
This position has a high potential to go perm and offers an initial rate of up to £200 per day.